What About Top-Selling Makes and Models?
The top-selling automotive pigtails and connectors were listed on here a few weeks ago…but what about the makes/models?
Are Nissan connectors our top-selling or do Honda connectors fly off the shelves. Below is a list of which manufacturers were our top selling pigtails and connectors:
- Toyota Connectors: These took the top-spot for most sold in 2018
- Honda: A close second were Honda connectors mainly headlight and fog lamp pigtails and plugs
- Subaru: Surprising, but true. Subaru connectors jumped from #12 to #3.
- Nissan: With blind spot monitor sensors being a common stable on most Nissan vehicles, Nissan connectors remain in the top-5
- Hyundai: Fog lamp connectors for Hyundai are one of the most common so it’s no surprise Hyundai is in the top-5