Checkout this quick video of how to replace a Toyota Ignition Coil Pigtail Connector. All you need for this repair is a small flathead screwdriver and a little patiences. This repair can be done in less than 5 minutes with the correct OEM connector from FindPigtails.com. You can find this connector by visiting our website and typing the part number: Y54A4. The Y54A4 Pigtail is a 4 wire/pin connector. Fitment options and applications include:
- Alternator for select Toyota Sequoia
- Ignition Coil for select Lexus NX 300
- Ignition Coil for select Lexus NX 300H
- Ignition Coil for select Lexus RX 350
- Ignition Coil for select Toyota 4Runner
- Ignition Coil for select Toyota Prius
- Ignition Coil for select Toyota Sequoia
- Oil Pump for select Toyota Prius Prime
Have you taken our new quick search for a test drive?
Now, you can search for your connector by just about any keyword — including vehicle model-year, fitment and more — or VIN number.
You can also get answers to frequently asked questions, access how-to repair videos and more. Se habla español!