In this video (to the left) we show you how to replace a window regulator, motor assembly for the rear doors in a 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500.
1. remove screw cover plates :08
2. remove door trim :14
3. remove door screws :23
4. remove door panels :32
5. disconnect any cables :48
6. disconnecting a door handle cable 1:00
7. repairing a broken clip 1:54
8. heat both plastic surfaces 2:02
9. peel back inner noise barrier 2:42
10. disconnect the motor assembly 2:56
Have you taken our new quick search for a test drive?
Now, you can search for your connector by just about any keyword — including vehicle model-year, fitment and more — or VIN number.
You can also get answers to frequently asked questions, access how-to repair videos and more. Se habla español!